Di (Pensitivity101) is the host of Fibbing Friday where truth is not an option!
To join in tag your answers #FibbingFriday and link back to Fibbing Friday.
1. Why were people given middle names?
Social distancing: it’s important to have at least two syllables between your first and last name.
2. Why do we cover our mouths when we yawn?
In case the bird of opportunity flies in and takes a dump on your tongue.
3. Why do we say ‘Bless You’ when somebody sneezes?
Not anymore we don’t, now we shriek “covid” and run for the hills.
4. Why do we wear a wedding ring on the third finger of the left hand?
For the same reason, people out on bail or probation wear an electronic tag.
5. What was the original use of wind chimes?
To annoy the neighbours.
6. What was the original purpose of bridesmaids?
A backup for the groom in case his bride did a runner.
7. What is the significance of the first butterfly of the year you see being white?
The Klan are back in town. Who ya gonna call? Bigotbusters!
8. What does it mean if your right ear itches?
You are not Vincent Van Gogh.
9. Why is Good Friday a good day to cut your hair?
It’s Salome’s day off in the salon, she does a brutal short, back and sides.
10. What should you give a friend who gives you a knife as a gift?