Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
1. How many years bad luck do you get if you break a mirror?
One for each of your wrinkles.
2. What shouldn’t you walk under?
An elephant with diarrhoea.
3. Why are black cats crossing your path considered unlucky?
They act as the decoy: the rest of the cluster is creeping up behind you.
4. Why do we ‘knock on wood’?
The doorbell’s broken.
5. Why are horseshoes considered lucky?
Their magnetic properties stop horses from flying away
6. Why do we cross our fingers for good luck?
If you cross your eyes, you just look simple.
7. Why is 13 considered an unlucky number?
Because in many Asian languages, it sounds like the word for dentist.
8. On the other hand, why is 7 considered lucky?
The one sounds like the phrase meaning free money.
9. What is signified by itchy hands?
A nasty case of eczema.
10. Why should you not put shoes on the table?
Because any pregnant woman in the vicinity will try to eat them.