Di (Pensitivity101) hosts Fibbing Friday where truth is not an option!
To join in tag your answers #FibbingFriday and link back to Fibbing Friday.
Today’s Fibbing Friday is based on a fictitious major event to which you, the reader, have been invited. Below are 10 questions to lie about: Give them your best shot!
1. What would you do if you found yourself seated next to a disgraced member of the family?
Laugh uncontrollably, secure in the knowledge that the poor fool took the rap for my faux pas.
2. How would you react if you were subjected to ‘Hatgate’? That is someone with a monstrous hat being seated in front of you.
Set fire to it.
3. Photographs are not allowed, but you have a plan to take pictures………. what is it?
Set up my easel and start painting.
4. The person on your left has fallen asleep. How would you wake them discreetly?
Stick pins in their legs.
5. The grand entrance occurs, and something is not quite right from your point of view. What is it?
The bride’s dress is tucked in her knickers.
6. After the service, it’s time for the buffet. Not quite sure where you’re supposed to go, what do you do?
Throw a tantrum like only a two-year-old can: works every time.
7. Making small talk over the canapés is awkward. What do you do to make it less so?
Sing a rousing chorus of Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine.
8. Time for the Speeches and they seem to go on for hours. What do you do to keep awake?
Dance the Macarena.
9. You are suddenly asked to say a few words at the podium. How do you react?
By reciting the Gettysburg Address.
10. It has been a tiring experience and you catch 40 winks in a quiet corner. When you wake up, the venue is in darkness. What do you do?
Whip out my night goggles and find the bar.