Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
1. What kind of dog was Lassie? A dingo.
2. Who was Toto’s owner? Rosanna Arquette.
3. What breed of dog was Beethoven? A German Shepherd.
4. Who was Goofy’s best buddie? Albert Einstein.
5. How many dogs starred in The Incredible Journey? One hundred and one.
6. What made Superdog super? His ability to transform a clean carpet into a midden heap: Then blame the cat.
7. What is meant by Dogma? This is a special floor covering for use when Superdog pays a call.
8. What is ‘flyball’? The prequel to Dodgeball.
9. Who introduced ‘WALKIES!’ into their training programmes? Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
10. What is frontline used for? Tracking the current position of the Russian border.
Welcome to the 3TC hosted by Pensitivity101. Today’s words are LITTER, PITY, and DREAMS. Click HERE for the rules and to play along.
Libby snatched up the phone on the first ring. “What’s happening?” “I’ve got good news and bad news,” her husband announced. “Oh, no,” she wailed. “You’d better tell me everything.” “Well, we have a litter of four puppies—” “Is Trixie all right?” “She’s doing fine. It’s just…” “For pity’s sake,” Libby bellowed. “What’s gone wrong?” “Our dreams of breeding a Crufts champion are over.” “Why?” “The sire wasn’t Randolph Saxony the third, but the mongrel next door.”
Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so that others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
The rules are simple – truth is not an option, but lies, silliness, and surrealism are.
What is a huskador? A cigar humidor used in Greenland.
What is a cavapoo? A small parrot.
What is a chorkie? The noise made when suppressing an inappropriate laugh.
What is a lollie? A lazy border collie.
What is a dorkie? Somewhere between a nerd and a geek.
What is a springador? A pogo stick.
What is a scottie? A biscotti that is only baked once.
What is a puggle? The present an un-housetrained puppy leaves in your slippers.
What is a pekalier? A metal staircase.
What is a schnappy? How Sean Connery says the word snappy.