Melanie (Sparks From a Combustible Mind) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers. Tag it #FibbingFriday and link back to Fibbing Friday. This week’s questions are from Jim Adams. Check out his blog here.
1. Why did all the dinosaurs die?
They were forced to sit through the Jurassic Park franchise and lost the will to live.
2. Why are there so many stories about the great flood?
Because it washed away Atlantis, woke the Kraken and made a dreadful mess of my flower garden.
3. What happened at Hadrian’s wall?
Big Bird got busted for selling crack cocaine.
4. How long was the hundred years war?
Too long, it went into extra time and ended with a penalty shoot out.
5. Why was it all quiet on the western front?
Sorry, could you repeat that? I can’t hear you.
6. What was the Boxer Rebellion all about?
When Amazon warehouse workers went on strike.
7. What caused the Titanic to sink?
8. Why do they want us to remember the Main?
Because it’s an easier word to spell then Alamo.
9. What happened to Amelia Earhart?
She developed a fear of flying, faked her death and became the madam of a brothel in Nevada.
10. Who was involved in the Iran Contra scandal?
Ronald McDonald and Casper the Friendly Ghost.