Melanie (Sparks From a Combustible Mind) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Fridayso others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
1. Who was known as The Iron Lady?
2. Who was Diana Prince?
A mild-mannered librarian by day and a prostitute by night.
3. Who was She Who Must Be Obeyed?
4. Who was The Virgin Queen?
Definitely not number two.
5. Who was Dick Grayson better known as?
Francis the Talking Mule.
6. Who was The Forces Sweetheart?
Natasha Romanova aka The Black Widow.
7. Who was Sir Percy Blakeney?
Edmund Blackadder’s sidekick.
8. Who was Shirley Crabtree?
The founder of Victoria’s Secret.
9. Who did Arthur Wellesley become known as?
10. Who was The Wizard of Menlo Park?