Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
1. Why was the Mona Lisa smiling that enigmatic smile?
She was waiting to see how long it would take before Leo noticed she’d shaved off her eyebrows.
2. Who painted The Laughing Cavalier?
3. As per the song why was the Policeman laughing?
He stood too close to the fire when the drug squad began burning a load of confiscated marijuana.
4. Who sang ‘I started a Joke?’
5. From which film did Little April Shower come from?
6. What was the family harvesting in the Panorama programme on April 1st 1957?
7. Who played the Court Jester?
Boris Johnson and he still does…
8. Why are Jokers wild?
Wouldn’t you be livid if your work uniform consisted of tights and a silly hat with bells on?
9. In which country is April 1st officially a bank holiday?
10. If today is your birthday, what star sign are you?
Saggyhairyass: 1st April to the 12th of Never.
Character: Uptight but unhinged on a full moon.
Motto: fools rush in where horses must be led.
Lucky vegetable: cabbage.