Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
1. What kind of dog was Lassie?
2. Who was Toto’s owner?
3. What breed of dog was Beethoven?
A German Shepherd.
4. Who was Goofy’s best buddie?
5. How many dogs starred in The Incredible Journey?
One hundred and one.
6. What made Superdog super?
His ability to transform a clean carpet into a midden heap: Then blame the cat.
7. What is meant by Dogma?
This is a special floor covering for use when Superdog pays a call.
8. What is ‘flyball’?
The prequel to Dodgeball.
9. Who introduced ‘WALKIES!’ into their training programmes?
Ursula from The Little Mermaid.
10. What is frontline used for?
Tracking the current position of the Russian border.