Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
1. What did Miss Muffett sit on?
2. Who tried to gatecrash her dinner?
A bull, he missed the entrance to the china shop.
3. What did Wee Willie Winkie do?
Not sure, but he’ll be out in a few months – got time off for good behaviour.
4. How many blackbirds were baked in a pie?
The same number as whitebirds. The king may have believed in his royal prerogative, but he also believed in equality for the masses.
5. Who sold sea shells on the sea shore?
6. What did Peter Piper pick?
The next US president – by 2024, he was the only man left with a vote.
7. What ran up the clock?
A dodgy taxi driver.
8. What was daddy going to wrap Baby Bunting in?
Banana leaves, and then bake her in the oven for forty-five minutes.
9. Where did Doctor Foster go?
Up the hill to give Jack an enema.
10. What was the old man doing when it was pouring with rain?
He was telephoning Roofs Я Us, demanding his money back.