Frank (PCGuy) and Di (Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday. To join in, write a post with your answers to the 10 questions below and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday. Then link back to Fibbing Friday so that others can enjoy the answers and join in too!
The rules are simple – truth is not an option, but lies, silliness, and surrealism are.
Sorry, I’m late with this one, but WordPress is playing silly buggers with my feed. Grrr!
1. Who was the first cartoon character created by Walt Disney?
2. What is Stan Lee most known for?
Stan transitioned to Sara and now makes exceedingly good cake.
3. What is the difference between anime and manga?
One is a procedure for flushing out your bowels and the other is an Argentinian dance.
4. What comic sleuth is often credited with inspiring/predicting the smart watch?
The Mad Hatter.
5. Who is Batman?
Dracula’s alter ego.
6. What is the source of Green Lantern’s power?
7. What villainous name is Dr Otto Gunter Octavius better known by?
8. Miyazaki Hayao is credited with co-founding what animation studio?
Maroon Cartoon Studios, but he died in a mysterious accident involving a safe when he objected to selling the studio to Cloverleaf Industries.
9. Ponyo is considered to be a Japanese variation of what fairy tale?
10. What is the purpose of the website, Crunchyroll.com?
To teach advanced gymnastics during lockdown.